Friday, September 16, 2011

A-Z

I saw this and thought it would be a fun way for you...my readers... to get to know me a little better! hope you like it...

A. Age: 22

B. Bed size: Queen I went from a crib to a queen bed .... now that I am married I am having a hard time sharing the middle.. haha I don't have a favorite side to sleep. I love the middle :D

C. Chore that you hate: ..I hate doing dishes!! I don't know why but I don't like it.... AND I hate folding clothes. I have no problem washing and doing the laundry.. but why must everything be folded and put away!

D. Dogs: Not sure what to say... I like well trained cute & cuddly dogs... but I am no good at training them to be well behaved and I am allergic so I'm not sure I will ever have one?

E. Essential start to your day: To be completely honest.. I usually start my day by going to the bathroom... until then I can't seem to focus... but after that I usually like to eat breakfast.. A nice bowl of hot cereal and a cup of tea!

F. Favorite color:  Only one??? I like Purple because its Awesome... and I like Yellow because it makes me feel happy and Red & Green & pink.... maybe I just like COLOR!

G. Gold or Silver: I prefer Silver... I hardly ever wear any jewlery other than my wedding ring ( which is white gold).. but when I do wear it I like it to be silver.

H. Height: 5’3"


I. Instruments you play: I took piano for lots of years when I was growing up and I don't know how much of that I retained.... I have a guitar that I totally wish I knew how to play... but my true instrument is my voice.... LOVE Singing and Worshiping our Lord!

J. Job title: Barista, Nanny, Wife... oh and Blogger.. hehe

K. Kids: No babies yet... hopefuly in the future... but for now I have my plants to tend & care for.. Frank Aloe Vera and Betty the Bamboo.. you can see them here

L. Live: Well we live in Billings, Montana... and nice little/big community that is perfect in my opinion!

M. Mother’s name: Shawna

N. Nicknames: In elementry school I went by Andy... but when I got to middle school only a few continured to call me that and those that didn't called me by my last name.. Skoog... Skooger..and That has stuck forever!  The only set back is that I am no longer a "skoog" but  a Johnson.... Now I get A.J...

O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet!

P. Pet peeves: When people ask questions but are really just trying to announce how much the know!!!.... ie Isn't it true that...blah blah blah!!

Q. Quote from a movie: "Do you think he is using the same wind we are using?" (Princess Bride)

R. Right or left handed: Right handed!

S. Siblings: Younger Sister... Arianna... she is an aspiring photographer! And we couldn't be more different... and yet we are a lot alike!

T. Time you wake up: 5:00-5:30am when I have to work... but If not I usually am up around 8

U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it.

V. Vegetable you hate: Hmmm, I like most vegetables... but I guess I would have to say artichokes its a texture thing... but I love it in Spinach dip....

W. What makes you run late: Not hearing my alarm...

X. X-Rays you’ve had: I am starting to feel like I'm answering questions in the hospital waiting room now. I have had a x-ray on my teeth when my cousin knocked my front tooth back into the roof of my mouth.... and I got one when I was really little when I swallowed a penny.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Homemade soups! LOVE LOVE LOVE making soups.... but I have receantly tried making Sweet Zucchini Bread and it tasted really good too!

Z. Zoo animal: I like most water animals.... at our zoo I like watching the Otters... they are so playful! I also like colorful birds!!

1 comment:

  1. 5:00 to 5:30 is when the alarm goes off, some days... now how many times she pushes snooze or just plain shuts it off, well I will just say she loves her sleep. and I love her!!

    ReplyDelete