Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tuesday Randomness

Its TUESDAY!

So that means I am out in a BIG house baby sitting my little man Jantzen! He is super fun and I love every minute I get with him.... well mostly... He turns 5 next month and he came up to me today and said...

"Andrea, I'm sad that I'm going to be five".... I then asked,"why?"

He said ... "because when I am 5, you won't come play with me anymore...."

Poor kid... WEll I think what he was convinced that he will be going to school when he turns 5... but that wont happen until next fall!  haha

I quickly explained that I would still come play after his birthday and he was so much happier!!!

Isn't it nice to feel loved like that! I sure think so!

On another note... my allergies the past two weeks have been awful!!!!  Two weeks ago I came home and our house reeked of cigarette smoke... the family who lives up-stairs smoke but have smoked outside all summer... but since fall has hit they have moved inside the house and it has been horrible. All last week I would wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning...not breathing... with swollen eyes... NOT IDEAL for living!!

One night it was so bad that David and I had to get up and figure out how to open up our windows and turn on our fan blowing in the outside air... We Froze that night.. but at least we could breath....

The next day David called the Landlord again... and it has gotten way better..... and I am so glad! I could not even imagine how I would live all winter long like that... So I am praying that we don't have to keep calling about that but I am so so so allergic to cigarette smoke... and on top of it being Fall  I guess you can say it has been a pretty rough couple of weeks.

Last week was also a little crazy due to some family stuff that happened... after the emotions of all that happened simmered down and we were able to pray about everything... we know that God is surly in the middle of this mess and it was a very good thing that took place! I'm sorry I can't clue you in to what all happened.. but if you are a praying person please keep our family in your prayers!

I have also started helping a friend make christmas wreaths!!! how awesome is that!! I love love love CHRISTMAS!!! I keep asking Dave if I can put up our tree... but I guess it is still a little too early! haha.... BUT I can be excited about my Halloween Costume I am planning to make!!! I can't wait to get started and share it all with you guys.

I feel like I have become scattered.... and I don't remember where I was heading when I started this post so it has become a mess of thoughts.... but I guess thats me!!! hahah Hope everyone is having a great tuesday!!




2 comments:

  1. i'm super allergic to smoke, too. and my downstairs neighbor spent all of our et trip smoking in his house. and my landlord was like "he knows not to do that." so?! ug. so gross. it's disgusting, why would you ever?! surprisingly my allergies have been pretty ok. i hope yours get better soon. and keeping you in my prayers! <3

    ReplyDelete