Friday, September 9, 2011

Banana Bread

A couple days ago I made Banana bread for the first time.... no major mishaps like before and it actually turned out really tasty... but I made a mess while baking hahah

It all started when I had a pile of really really really ripe Banana's that I didn't want to throw away so I dug through all of my recipe books and found one! you can check it out here... and I went to work..

My Grammie always taught me to keep my work station clean by cleaning up as you go.. and I did a pretty good job with that until it was time to add the flour mixture to the wet ingreadiants .... I had flour every where......!  AND NOT EVEN because I poured it in too fast... I was just really bad at spooning it into the bowl... CRAZY I know.. but its a fact. I am Messy.  David enjoyed my mess making and its thanks to him I have any pictures of this event.

You can totally see my toe prints in the flour hahaha

While I cleaned up my mess... David licked the bowl clean. 
I have a satisfied husband... 2 loaves of Banana Bread and I believe that is a successful first attempt at Banana Bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment