Wednesday, September 14, 2011

what would you have done?

Last night I went to the grocery store to get stuff to make Fajitas and on my way out of the store I watched a lady driving a rickety old blue truck drive straight into the side of a nice new white BIG truck! I was shocked!  It was as if she was mad at the truck and was trying to show it a lesson!

The crazy part was that it looked like she was going to just drive away!! WHO DOES THAT??? but she did pull back around and by that point there were lots of people in the parking lot trying to see what happened and making sure she wasn't going to go anywhere! 

It also caused me to wonder if she was okay... maybe she was having a seizure or something..

But I will never know what happened with that situation because I was just an extra person at the scene and thought it would be best to let others handle it.  And I left....  What would you have done?? I mean seriously?

Anyway....

I went home to make my Chicken Fajitas and Apple Crisp!

David came home and helped me slice the apples while the rice and veggies cooked! IT was a great meal followed by TANGLED and reading "The Mocking Jay" before bed! I love my life!

2 comments:

  1. that's crazy!!! was there anyone in the white truck? people are looney tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no... no one was in the white truck... I almost wanted to go in and have the store announce that a white truck was hit... but there were a lot of people tying to help so I just got out of the way!

    ReplyDelete