Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall.. and the things I like

I think Fall is one of my Favorite Seasons. For one... its beautiful! All of the trees changing colors create a custom design on each street! Or how the air is crisp and clear in the mornings!  IT JUST FEELS GOOD!  This Fall has been special because I get to spend it with the love of my live.. David! My wonderful husband and best friend.  We get to share some of my favorite things together... like talking walks or drinking Chai Tea Lattes! Yummy

Yesterday I went to target to get a few essentials and I wanted to leave the store with their entire new line of clothing for the Fall! Cute sweaters and skirts!! I love that fall = fun outfits, because you get to layer them all up!! Or accessorize like crazy. My favorite accessory is my brown hat... it fits loosly and the has a cute vintage flower on the side!  it can turn a bad hair day in to a fabulous one! I LOVE IT!

Fall also gets me in the crafty mood! I want to redesign and decorate EVERYTHING in the house.... I want to make my house feel like fall and smell like fresh apple pie!!! Is that so wrong??? So I took a trip to Hobby Lobby and that is a scary place for me to be! I could spend my entire pay check and more if I am not careful. I decided on a scrapbooking project... I can't say what it is in case my mom reads this because its going to part of her Christmas present. But I must say that I am really looking forward to working on it!
 
Back to target... (i am a little spacy)... I did resist the temptation to buy everything in sight... but I did end up getting a cute red window trimming for my kitchen/dinning room window.... and let me say this... it looks so much more cozy in there now! yaya... and the curtain was on sale... Even better!

FABULOUS  FALL: What I love about Autumn

  • Fall because it also means routine... life begins to settle down from the summer and fall into place again.... Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE Summer and all that it has to offer. But there is something so unique and special about the way the Fall feels. 
  • Autumn Colors... the are warm and completely comfortable.
  • Blogging....
  • Uno.. aka GAME NIGHTS
  • Leggings
  • October, which means Halloween, which also includes Costumes... I love dressing up! I think I might be one of the only 22 year olds with a dress up box.
  • Unique and stylish clothes!
  • Soups! I love that the temperature is cooler so that I can start making homemade soups!

  • Falling Leaves... even though I live in Montana and we don't always get the most beautiful fall...I love it when you look out the window and see all of the leaves dancing around with the wind!!
  • Aborting homework for a jumping in piles of leaves.. (that is if you still have homework)
  • Long talks with friends and comforting coffee drinks!
  • List making... CHRISTMAS is just around the corner! 
I think my MOST favorite part of the Fall Season is that Christmas is only 3 months away! I get to start making gifts and after Halloween is over I can put up my Christmas Tree!! yay

Well I hope you all enjoyed my Fall List. 

What are some of the things you like about Autumn...  I would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment