Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday... & David

The fires and such all around the state have been making life pretty miserable. I woke up this morning and had a huge allergy attack... and I proceeded to take allergy medicine which in turn made me like a zombie.  I'm not sure what is better. I had to baby sit at 9:00 AM this morning and it was a blessing that she took a nap an hour earlier than usual!  We were in her room reading when she fell asleep on my lap  at 11:00 ....I took a nap on the couch.... SO THANKFUL for that.  Then I had to be at work at 1:00 PM and as much as I love that we are busy on Wednesday evenings with high school & middle school students .. I was tired and not totally up for all of their energy. ...

But to make everything seem better... MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND David... made me a surprise dinner.... Stuffed Green Peppers!!!! How awesome is that... he just googled the recipie and made them after work.... and even better... HE DID ALL OF THE DISHES!! I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH.

I am so blessed to have a man who Loves me... Who is the most thoughtful person I have ever know... and I love that he is my BEST FRIEND!  Thank you babe for making my miserable wednesday a memorable one.

Love you David Gene!

David & I on our first "real" date... at Chico Hot Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment