Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A rant

Today I am out baby sitting and we take their dog on a walk down the street to play in the field and when we get there we let Charlie off the leash so he can run around and sniff stuff ... and while he was doing that I watched the grossest thing happen!!  THE FIELD WAS FULL OF GRASSHOPPERS!! and with every step Charlie took a swarm of them fled out of his path!!!! YUCK yuck YUCK!!!!  If you don't already know... I Hate Grasshoppers... and I know that its silly because they don't bite or anything.

But I don't really care,... they are yucky and I will always think that.

It didn't help that Jantzen.. the boy I am watching, thinks its cool and tries to grab as many as he can... but he did the sweetest thing when he realized how much I don't like them!  He ran ahead of me and all of the grasshoppers fled so that when I got there there was a lot less of them to attack me :D   I LOVE HIM

His older sister started school yesterday.. so its just me and the little man on Tuesdays again....  He decided to be a "picture taker"  Here is his work:









 Another thing that is bothering me today is all of the wind... its not too bad.. but I can totally smell the fires that are all around the state... and that gives me a headache.... ok done complaining... but seriously I am tired of my allergies making me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment