Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fun Times at the Gym

So David and I joined the Billings Athletic Club last week and I am starting to get used to the gym. Its set up a little strange and everything is in its own little room.. but I think I will figure it out and like it. I have started to realize that sometimes I don't like change... like switching up gyms. But other times I LOVE change.. like getting married. 

My Five Fingers
Anyway, we went to the gym last night and I decided to try and run in my 5 finger shoes... When we purchased them we were told to take it easy and ease yourself into using them as running shoes. So i haven't tried running in them. But I decided that last night was the night.  You see... I never run very far anyway and figured that one mile wouldn't be so bad.... I was wrong.  The actual running yesterday wasn't so bad... my knees got a little tired around 20 mins but I thought I was good to go... HOWEVER; today my calves are so sore and tight know I look silly when I try to walk.  

All of that to say... I AM SORE TODAY... but I am planning on going back to the BAC this morning to try and work some of the soreness out before I have to work.. only this time I will be sporting the oh so traditional... Tennis Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment