Monday, November 28, 2011

Its been awhile.

ok...so.. it has been crazy busy.... and therefore very quiet around here (on my blog)... First I am bummed I wasn't able to keep up with my posts on Thankfulness... I got sick and then life got crazy..

That happens... right?

Well as we close out November in 50 degree weather... I am sitting at home listening to Christmas music while balancing our check book.... and as always its a little depressing when your bills take up most of your pay check... But I am so thankful for mine and my husbands jobs so that we can live where we do and enjoy the simple things we do have...

Its not quite December and I am pleased to announce that.....

We are DONE with our Christmas Shopping!!

YAY I am going to spend my December making cookies and doing the things that often get shoved aside due to the hustle and bustle of gift buying....

One of my favoirte parts of Christmas is wrapping Gifts!! I am pretty sure that is weird... but what can I say... its fun!! I have wrapped most of my gifts and my mom's gifts... David and I will be going over to my parents house this evening for a "Christmas Part"... My papa will be making his famous fudge and we will all trim the tree :D 

I hope everyone one had a great thanksgiving... Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment