Thursday, November 10, 2011

Month of Thankfulness: Day 9 & 10

This is a picture I took in Glacier National Park in August of 2007.
I thought it was a beautiful and something to be thankful for... Living in Montana.
ok... So apparently I am really bad at making my goal of a post a day... I didn't know I was going to get sick and super busy! So here is my catch up day!

So when I woke up on wednesday I was like a million-trillion times better so that is good... BUT being that I work all day on Wednesdays.. I was completely worn out when I got home and decided that I would not be posting anything... And now its Thursday and I am behind again...and feeling worn out from a long day of work yesterday... and I have an even longer day ahead of me...

However, no matter how tired I am feeling there are always things to be thankful for. Like my netty pot and Mucinex DM Expectorant ... Can I say LIFE SAVERS!

or my beautiful friend Justyne who went to the story for me while I was at work today to find me the Mucinex DM Expectorant because no place was open when I was hading to work! I LOVE HER.

or my wonderful husband who went to the store last night to get me lotion infused kleenex so my poor nose could have a little break...

But most of all I am thankful that even though I don't feel like I am moving fast enough... I know that God is in control and the whole world isn't going to fall apart because I am moving so slowly.

I am excitd that Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away and that means BLACK FRIDAY Shopping! Last year was the first time I ever went and experienced the chaos of the day AFTER Thanksgiving... but I did find some awesome deals that I am glad I went out at midnight last year and shopped the town...

 yes it was madness and I was exhausted afterwards but I guess I am attracted to the excitement of the beginning of the Christmas Season!

I AM A CHRISTMAS JUNKIE!

Some of the things I got were:

  • my prelit christmas tree for sale $40 at Target.
  • the fossil makeup bags that I gave to my Bridesmaids at Herbergers
  • As beautiful black & white pe-coat also at Herbergers
  • 5 seasons of HOUSE at $5 each!! AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment