Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Month of Thankfulness: Day 7 & 8

So I have home sick the past two days... YUCK!  And that is why I am going to make this short ... (and also why I am behind a few days)

I don't get sick very often...so when I get sick it takes me out BIG TIME....
Yesterday I woke up and had a fever and was achey all over...

Which led me to the Health Food Store where I bought some medicine and placed myself on my couch for the past 48 hours....

My wonderful Husband brought me home Chicken Noodle Soup and I was only able to eat like 3 bites and then I went to bed at 5:30... WHO DOES THAT?  This girl does!

So I slept really good until 11:00....and then I slept off and on until 7 this morning.... that is a LOT of sleep!

but the good news ...I DO FEEL BETTER...... not awesome yet, but the fever is gone and that is  an improvement.

Which brings me to the point of all of this...

I am so thankful for getting sick on my days off so I could rest up without having to take off work!

And I am Thankful that I have an awesome husband that cleaned up the whole house last night while I was asleep!

Well now I am going to take a nap and maybe when I wake up this time I will be all better!

No comments:

Post a Comment