Monday, November 7, 2011

Month of Thankfulness: Day 6

If you are just joining in with me and my Month of Thankfulness you can check out my previous posts here.

Well this is being posted late... because Sunday was crazy busy... and I was extremely exhausted. David and I woke up and went to church... where we received some shocking news that I wish I could write about more... but this is not the place....

The service was all about Grace & Forgiveness and it was very moving and good...Reminding me that I didn't earn my Salvation nor God's LOVE.... But he gave it anyway... and I don't Deserve it...

And that is what forgiveness is... Right?  Extending Grace when we don't have any reason to deserve such a gesture.

Today (sunday) I am remembering what my life would be like with out Christ and I am overcome with emotion and gratitude that God...the Creator of the WHOLE WORLD.... would LOVE ME

Sorry this is a short post.... and I feel like I should have lots more to say.. but today I have run out of words...


"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves it is the gift of GOD--not by works, so that no one can boast."
Ephesians 2:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment