Thursday, November 3, 2011

Month of Thankfulness: Day 3

So its day 3 of my November: Month of Thanks posts.... and if you haven't read the first two days you can do that here!

When I first started writing about what I was thankful yesterday and the day before... I was mainly going off of things that were very current on my mind... such as the Christmas commercial and the pictures from Ethiopia.

But this post is not exactly like that....

This post is dedicated to my Husband! Whom I love and Thank GOD for everyday!

David is probably the most encouraging person that I know and I couldn't be more thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with him!

One of my favorite things about Him is the way he leaves me notes around the house for me to find... or he will text my family or friends and encourage them in ways that are so simple yet so genuine!

look at this cute note he left me this morning!! LOVE HIM
I wish I was more like HIM... 

but I think that is why we are so perfect for each other.... he is Literally my other half and we are a perfect match...

When I am stressed he is my calm and reasoning voice... and brings me back to God's promises
when I am sad he is my comforter...
when I am happy he rejoices with me...

And he can be all of those things ... only because GOD is at the center of our lives.

And I am so happy that that's the case! 

I love that David lets me be crafty and is going to leg me put up my Christmas tree this week even though he things its still too early!

I love how he shares his faith with people at work and calls me out when I do something that is more selfish (and even though that kinda sucks in the moment) I know he is usually right and I am glad that he isn't afraid to help me become a more Godly gal.

I could go on and on....

But for now I just want you to know how thankful I am for my best friend & husband

I love you DAVID GENE!


1 comment:

  1. that picture of you two is so perfect!! you're an amazing couple. boys that leave notes are the best kind =]

    ReplyDelete