Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Help!!!

I can't believe its already the end of October!! CRAZY where has the month gone! I was thinking about what I am going to dress up as for Halloween and I am completely uninspired by what my theme has to be.... Let me back up a bit.

Our church is hosting a free "CANDY RUN" for the community to take their kids to a safe place for candy..  which is something we do every year... BUT this year its like 100% bigger and better than ever! Our church building will be split up into Eight different sections of Themed FUND! there will be an Enchanted Forest and a Candy Land... Star wars and Mario might even make an appearance.....

But the section that David and I will be helping out with is.... "At the Farm" Don't get me wrong.. we have a lot of cool things planned for our section, but as for the costume aspect.. I am left with not much to go on.  I want to come up with something fun and creative and something different than a "cowboy & cowgirl" so any thoughts you have please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment